Where to Buy Dash (DASH) Cryptocurrency
Dash, formerly known as Darkcoin and Xcoin, is an open source, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency. Dash offers instant transactions (InstantSend), private transactions (PrivateSend) and token fungibility. Dash cryptocurrency uses a decentralized management and budgeting system.
Dash promotes anonymity through its PrivateSend feature. This feature mixes tokens across computers called masternodes. It is impossible to trace the transactions of this cryptocurrency from start to finish. Dash also has an InstantSend feature. This feature allows you to confirm payments in less than a second. This cryptocurrency eliminates the problem of double spending, which is a potential problem for many cryptocurrencies.
Where to Buy Dash (DASH)?
Let’s take a look at the places where you can buy Dash:
- cryptocurrency exchanges;
Buy DASH Through a Crypto Exchange
According to statistics, requests for the purchase of DASH cryptocurrency appear quite often in search engines. This is due to the growth of its popularity and value. Many companies and individuals are already working with this cryptocurrency. DASH is popular among users for whom anonymity is above all. Thanks to this system, it is possible to make cross-border payments in the shortest possible time and with a minimum commission.
Buying through a cryptocurrency exchanger is considered relatively affordable and profitable. The main advantages of buying DASH through an exchanger include:
- use of Visa and MasterCard bank cards for payment;
- the ability to pay for tokens by phone number;
- work with electronic payment systems Qiwi, Payeer, AdvCash and E-pay;
- high limits;
- round-the-clock assistance;
- fast service work.
The exchanger works according to the standard principle. You must enter the original currency to be exchanged (for example, US dollars or euros), and then the desired cryptocurrency (for example, DASH or BTC). The service will make a calculation based on the entered amount of money, and will inform you how much cryptocurrency will be obtained in the end. For the purchase of cryptocurrency through exchangers, a commission is taken. The size of the commission may differ due to the amount of the internal commission set by the payment system.
When purchasing cryptocurrency through exchangers, the user indicates the address to which the tokens will be received. This can be a pre-created wallet on the exchange, a cold wallet, and other options. It is very important not to make a mistake when filling in the data during the purchase of funds and their transfer. There is a high probability of losing funds. But if this happens, you should always contact the technical support of the service, employees, if possible, will be able to help.
Buy DASH on a Crypto Exchange
The easiest way to buy DASH is to use a cryptocurrency exchange. There is a wide variety of exchanges. The list of their services is similar, but each has some peculiarities. Some work in different markets, some directly compete with each other, some have less commission. The approach to regulating activities differs from exchange to exchange. Most exchanges are centralized. The authorities of the territory where the centralized crypto exchange is legally registered can force it to collect information about users. Another type of cryptocurrency exchange is decentralized. Interaction is P2P, not with a trusted organization. Exchanges can be divided into two categories: exchanges that accept national cryptocurrencies (fiat money) and that only work with cryptocurrencies.
List of popular cryptocurrency exchanges for buying DASH:
- eToro. Allows you to instantly invest and trade DASH to make money from changes in its prices. They also give you real access to your coins, but they are more difficult to withdraw than other cryptocurrency exchanges. In other words, this platform is for you if you want to speculate on the price.
- CEX.io. The crypto exchange has been on the market for a long time. You can buy DASH directly from brokers or by exchanging it for other currencies. Account replenishment is available using a bank card. The platform offers relatively low fees and a large selection of currency pairs.
- BitPanda. Allows you to buy Dash with fiat currency through bank cards. The exchange is only available to users from Europe. You can buy cryptocurrency only from brokers with a large margin.
- Binance. A cryptocurrency exchange that accepts credit or debit cards for one-time purchases. Buying through this crypto exchange will be relatively expensive. Binance has high fees when buying through a credit card. It is possible to exchange BTC or ETH for Dash.
- Kraken. On the Kraken crypto exchange, Dash is purchased through a bank transfer to a dollar or euro account. This method will take longer and require additional verification. Of the pros – the smallest commission.
Buy DASH with a Cryptomat
There is another way where you can buy DASH directly with fiat money. The processing system for working with the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies for fiat is built locally. Not all investors trust cryptocurrency exchangers, as there is a risk of losing money. Therefore, they use cryptomats.
The procedure for buying DASH through a cryptomat is no different from the procedure for accepting payments through a payment terminal. This is an officially registered way of buying cryptocurrencies, quite simple and safe. A more correct and transparent algorithm for acquiring cryptocurrency is used in the operation of cryptomats. The processing system of the cryptomat has a gateway with a crypto-exchange where the agent’s deposit in fiat currency is placed. The rate is fixed at the time of a request for a token purchase operation. An amount in fiat currency is held on the account of the paying agent and a “pseudo-purchase” operation of the cryptocurrency is performed. After depositing fiat money into the cryptomat and recognizing the QR code of the buyer’s cryptocurrency wallet, the cryptocurrency is transferred to the buyer’s wallet.
A characteristic feature of cryptomats is the transparency of the commission. Unlike crypto exchanges, a cryptomat will tell you at the purchase stage what commission will be charged. Crypto ATMs also stand out for the minimum purchase amount compared to crypto exchanges.
There are more than enough places where you can buy DASH. For example, through a crypto exchanger, through a crypto exchange or through a cryptomat. All methods have their pros and cons, as well as risks. To minimize the likelihood of losing funds, you should:
- recheck payment details when making a transaction;
- check reviews on the Internet about services and platforms;
- avoid little-known buying sites;
- make test purchases for small amounts.